INTERLINK offers a rigorous curriculum on the university campus that includes in- and out-of-class assignments, such as group discussion, interviews, library research, community involvement, writing projects, and presentations. Upon successful completion of the INTERLINK program, students are able to do these things:
|Listening & Communication|
|Reading & Writing|
|TOTAL Hours/Week||20-25 hours/week|
On-Campus Intensive English Programs Include:
- 6-level curriculum in preparation for university/college admission
- Study grammar, reading, writing, speaking, and listening
- 20-25 hours of intensive English classes per week + optional elective classes
- Weekly social activities and trips
- Internet and computer access
- Access to library, health center, gym, and other campus facilities
- Housing options include host families, campus dorms, apartments, or hostels.
- As a Level 6 student, you will attend a graded university class, followed by a review with an instructor.
- Receive individualized attention from expert instructors.
- Practice your conversational English skills with an American partner through the Language and Culture Partners Program.
- Individual tutors can help enrich your language learning through private one-on-one sessions.